Flight Training EASA – PPL (A) FCL & LAPL (A)
1.) EASA PPL (A) Flight Training
Total price including 19% VAT: 10.279,00 €
- Minimum age 16 to begin training according to § 23 Abs. Section 2 LuftVZO
- Issue of permission at 17 years
- Medical certificate Class 2
- Emergency First Response Course Certificate
- Information from the Transport Register at the Federal Motor Vehicle Office in Flensburg
- confirmation that no penalties are expected.
- 2 ID pictures
Theoretical training (minimum 80 hours)
- Airlaw, air traffic and air traffic control regulations, including regulations of the aeronautical radio communication service and the implementation of the radio communication when flying under visual flight rules.
- Aircraft General Knowledge, Technology
- Procedures in particular cases
- Human Performance
The flight training consists of at least 45 hours flight time on various aircraft types within four years prior to taking the exam. In this time 10 hours of solo flight have to be demonstrated.
In flight training flying is taught excluding to instruments, including a horizontally flown reverse curve of 180°. Our flight instructors are pilots with a high educational level, airline pilots and professional pilots who are able to address to students in a friendly and comradely way.
Through their practice in air transport companies they are both teachers and role models who you willingly like to emulate.
2.) LAPL (A) Flight Training on Cessna 150 D-EALX or Cessna 152 D-EMFM
- CVFR Intercom + Headset
- 2 seater monoplane
- 1 Engine: 0-200 RR 100 HP /
Max.Cruise speed: 90 kt
- Max takeoff weight:. 726 kg
Single Engine Pilot LAPL (A)
Price including 19% VAT: € 7.093,00
- Air Law – Technical – Navigation
- Meteorology – Special Procedures
- Human Performance
Total of 80 hours = € 965,00
30 hours of flight training
on Cessna 150 per € 198,60 = € 5.958,00
Theory Instruction Fee: € 965,00
Administration Fee: € 100,00
Registration Fee: € 70,00
Total price including 19% VAT: € 7.093,00
Costs which are still to be considered:
Radio Communication Certificate: € 230,00
Landing fees, approx: € 655,00,
Training materials, flight chart, Nav computer: 300,00 €,
Exam fee: 250,00 €,
Aeromedical Examinator: 160,00 €
Book Offer >>
All fees are inclusive of fuel and VAT. Adjustments in prices by fuel increase or change of landing fees are possible. The estimated total costs are based on the regulated minimum requirements for the training. Depending on the level of experience and training needs of a student, the necessary flight hours have to be adjusted.